What is creatine? Our bodies naturally make the compound, which is used to supply energy to our muscles. It is produced in the liver, pancreas, and kidneys, and is transported to the body's muscles through the bloodstream. Once it reaches the muscles, it is converted into phosphocreatine (creatine phosphate).
Creatine's ability to enhance energy reserves in muscles comes from its muscle protein synthesizing action, while minimizing protein breakdown. This occurs because creatine has the awesome effect of super-hydrating muscle cells with water. It enhances muscles' growth too-making muscle fibers bigger and stronger.
Benefits of Creatine Monohydrate Supplement
Creatine monohydrate is a muscle builder supplement. It delays the onset of muscle fatigue, thus allows for longer and powerful workouts
About Creatine Monohydrate
- Creatine is an amino-acid based compound produced naturally in the human body
- The body produces half the required creatine from its own amino acids and the rest is produced from the food we eat, mainly from fish and red meat.
- When creatine is supplemented, muscle creatine stores become elevated, boosting the ability of muscles to perform high-intensity work
- Creatine allows you to do more intense training, that’s the key. More work to be performed leads to growth.
- Creatine phosphate, creatine pyruvate and creatine citrate aren’t as effective as creatine monohydrate. Creatine monohydrate is the best createin powder. Micronised creatine monohydrate formulas are great as they dissolve well.
- Creatine fuels explosive efforts in the gym, on the track, the court or wherever you need them.
- Research shows that for endurance athletes such as kayakers and runners, the quality of interval training can be increased significantly after supplementation
- Some endurance athletes expend so much energy in training that some muscle mass loss is unavoidable. New research suggests that, in men at least, creatine can counter this.
Creatine Monohydrate Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement take 1 heaping teaspoon once a day, 1 hour before workout. Always take